ANTARA is a wearable device for tracking social distancing between employees in factories, offices and public facilities. It sends real-time local alerts and records information on a server for reporting and contact tracing. This end-to-end IoT solution is designed for safety & security of people working in indoor commercial facilities in the post-Covid world.
ANTARA uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), sensors and other technologies. Technosphere’s Gateway (ANTARAGA) complements Antara to send the information to server for Contact Tracing.
- For social distancing alert and contact tracing and Evacuation
- Haptic and LED alert
- Create a log of other wearable : ID , duration and distance of contact, Location
- Uploading the data to a cloud server through BLE gateway or a Mobile Phone
- Optional Temperature sensor to measure Body Temperature
- Location sensing feature for Hazardous area
Distance using BLE RSSI, Temperature
Product size (without straps)
50mm dia, 13mm thick
3.7V, Li-Poly, 350 mAH
Battery life expectancy
Battery charging time
3 hours, USB charging
ERM Vibration Motor, 3V
Low Battery Indication
0 to 40 DegC, 10-90% RH
In-Depth Understanding Of IoT Ecosystem
- Technosphere has lived through the evolution of IoT right from 2009 and provided solutions from Concept through Certifications to mass manufature
- Various solutions for Industrial, Energy, Retail, Home and Enterprise has been implemented successfully by Technosphere.
WhizBlox, An Industrial Grade IOT Hub
- Robust for deployment and can be optimized for various use cases, with different sensors and wireless technologies, keeping it modular
Very Relevant And Extensive Experience
- Industry Safety Wearable
- Commercial Wearable
- BLE, 4G, GPS wireless technologies
- Miniature components, design for manufacture, testability and Value Engineering
- Knowledge and handson experience in full product life-cycle upto mass production
Your Engineering Partner
Do you want to simplify operations?
Discover how our services and solutions will save you time & money.